DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trona, CA - after the earthquake

Ray Dunakin

Reactions
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The video features the borax mining town of Trona, CA in the Searles Valley. Includes aerial views plus a few shots of damage from the earthquakes that struck Ridgecrest and Trona in July 2019.

This is the first in a series of videos from my 2019 trip, where I explored old mines, mining camps, ghost towns and other historic sites in Nevada and the Mojave desert.

Music:

“Nostalgia Piano” by AudioBall

Licensed by AudioJungle

Nice Vid.

Reactions: Ray Dunakin
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The video features the borax mining town of Trona, CA in the Searles Valley. Includes aerial views plus a few shots of damage from the earthquakes that struck Ridgecrest and Trona in July 2019.

This is the first in a series of videos from my 2019 trip, where I explored old mines, mining camps, ghost towns and other historic sites in Nevada and the Mojave desert.

Music:

“Nostalgia Piano” by AudioBall

Licensed by AudioJungle

Nice stuff Ray! I particularly liked your focus on the earthquake damage. I was stationed at the nearby China Lake Naval Weapons Testing Center back in the early 70's. We occasionally drove out to Trona and the Pinnacles. In some ways it hasn't changed much!

Thanks for sharing! Very cool and interesting video! I'm in love with abandoned stuff with its fantastic history!

Thanks guys! Trona's a cool place. I hope to get some more shots when I go through there again, but that probably won't happen until next summer.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa