DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble connecting CrystalSky to Mavic 2 Controller

PoorPilot

Reactions
I've read many posts about people having trouble connecting these two, but I thought everything was fixed via a new firware update. I have a couple of questions regarding my setup:

1. What cable is everyone using to connect the two? The only cable that came with my Mavic that is long enough, is the USB (controller side) and whatever the underside connection is on the CrystalSky. The shorter included cables don't work with my current mount and I'm wondering if this might be part of the issue.
This is the mount I'm using: CrystalSky Mount

2. This might be the main issue: When I start the DJI GO app on the CrystalSky, I can't get passed the "Authorize DJI to Access Your Information" page. No matter what combination I mark or unmark, when I hit Next, the screen freezes and I can't move any further. I've tried rebooting numerous times and checking for updates, but I can't seem to fix it.

Any suggestions??

Make sure you are connected to a wifi internet source during initial setup. Any of the USB ports should work. I recommend using the large USB port on the controller, and saving the side port for charging.

If you are using the 5.5" model, there is another box to check on the bottom of the screen. You have to scroll up to get to it.
I’ll be damned! There it is. Now as I progress through the screens, it doesn’t give a Mavic option for connection.

It needs to be updated to latest firmware. Go into settings and hit “check for updates”.

Thanks everyone for the help. Turns out the cable was frayed and wouldn’t connect. I’ve found a solution for now.

Not only can I not connect to mavic 2 but I can’t even connect to my Wifi which I am sitting right next to be able to up date since Mavic 2 doesn’t show as one of my devices. This is the most frustrating setup I have ever encountered and I’ve been around since the original Parrot

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78