DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble with Live FB

Denny G

Reactions
I'm hoping someone can help, Yesterday for the first time I decided to go live on Facebook as I was covering a renovation of a new business in town, I have never gone live before. I use a IPhone7 as my phone,
after clicking on live Streaming I click on Facebook and it recognizes my account and after I give it my info and click on GO Live I get this Message. Anyone seen this before. IMG_5057.PNG

I'm hoping someone can help, Yesterday for the first time I decided to go live on Facebook as I was covering a renovation of a new business in town, I have never gone live before. I use a IPhone7 as my phone,
after clicking on live Streaming I click on Facebook and it recognizes my account and after I give it my info and click on GO Live I get this Message. Anyone seen this before. View attachment 71428
Check out this thread.
Facebook live error message?

Reactions: Former Member
This was a problem a few weeks ago but has been resolved. Have you updated to the latest DJI Go 4 version? My FB Livestream works, just used it 5 minutes ago.
it says I have version 4.3

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 16
Thanks you to everyone that replied, yesterday late afternoon I took the Mavic and my Bride down to the lake to do some flying and tried doing FB live it worked like a charm
my wife was telling me to fly over our friend house and beep the horn!!! Lol gotta love her.Live FB

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeviKOLOOE