DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Try to repair one of the arms of my mavic 3 cine,now i dont have video signal

Fueryemprl

Reactions
I try to repair one of the arms of my mavic 3 cine, in order to do it I detached the camera module from the drone (big mistake) since I have an extra camera module a bought just in case I was kinda confident everything would be Allright, the arm repair was a success but after half assembly the drone and powering up to check if everything was correct I noticed the camera wasn't working, not giving any signal and showing 10096 camera error, I have being the past 9 hours trying to solve this problem since I have to work tomorrow and I don't know what was wrong...

Attachments

• 20220622_212717.jpg
    20220622_212717.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 37
I try to repair one of the arms of my mavic 3 cine, in order to do it I detached the camera module from the drone (big mistake) since I have an extra camera module a bought just in case I was kinda confident everything would be Allright, the arm repair was a success but after half assembly the drone and powering up to check if everything was correct I noticed the camera wasn't working, not giving any signal and showing 10096 camera error, I have being the past 9 hours trying to solve this problem since I have to work tomorrow and I don't know what was wrong...
in order to get that far you must have been watching some videos ?
I would watch some more and see where you might have made your mistake

You mention as you were putting it together you were trying to see if it was working , maybe you missed a connection somewhere else. That is what I am thinking

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain . Land on the Water.

in order to get that far you must have been watching some videos ?
I would watch some more and see where you might have made your mistake

You mention as you were putting it together you were trying to see if it was working , maybe you missed a connection somewhere else. That is what I am thinking

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain . Land on the Water.
First of all..thank you for answer me!!!, this helps me a lot...Well the thing is that i watch some videos yes... but it's kinda of confusing,, you see...the camera connectors in two of this videos are with both cables facing each other's like this : I><l and in other video the camera connectors are like this <ll>, in opposite ways, and at top of that both connectors use the same socket which means both fit in each other's imput. ,I'm really worried I may short circuit something, but the thing is that the camera is making an aperture sound and the gimball kinda moves, something that is fry don't move right?

Last edited:
If you are replacing the camera module with the other, it will need to be paired to the motherboard. Only DJI has the software for that.

If you are replacing the camera module with the other, it will need to be paired to the motherboard. Only DJI has the software for that.
Could you help and shed some light on this, I read on Ali express from a vendor that if im only replacing the M3 Hasselblad part of the camera module then i wouldn't need to calibrate the gimbal after ive installed the camera. How true is this information? can anyone confirm?

The cameras themselves are paired to the motherboard. That is a component that requires pairing. The older models, there were some python scripts that could be used to pair a new camera to the motherboard but DJI has made that software proprietary these day so only DJI or an authorized repair facility can complete a camera replacement. There are others on the forum that know much more about repairing these than I. This is just information I've picked up since joining the forum from other users.

The cameras themselves are paired to the motherboard. That is a component that requires pairing. The older models, there were some python scripts that could be used to pair a new camera to the motherboard but DJI has made that software proprietary these day so only DJI or an authorized repair facility can complete a camera replacement. There are others on the forum that know much more about repairing these than I do. This is just the information I've picked up since joining the forum from other users.

Thanks for your input and for the time taken out of your day. Appreciate you.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Have you tried installing the old camera to check if everything still works (feed and all)? also the 'lego' style connector of the camera is a bit finicky to install, you really have to make sure that the entire connector is in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+