DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Tuesday Morning in San Francisco

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I found a place that I was able to launch, go straight up, and take about 5 minutes of video of the Bay Bridge in South Beach, San Francisco. I checked my info on Kittyhawk, and decided that it would be okay to take a limited distance below 300ft elevation set of pictures. I left my ND 8 filter on the Mavic 2 Zoom camera from the previous two flights! I shot in 4K without changing or looking at the ISO or any other settings for the camera.

Attachments

• South Beach 1.jpg
    South Beach 1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 22
  • South Beach 3.jpg
    South Beach 3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • South Beach 4.jpg
    South Beach 4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
So much potential from that area in a storm with some action over the building when be Epic , $$$
Did you get this in 4K 60

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain / Snow .

I found a place that I was able to launch, go straight up, and take about 5 minutes of video of the Bay Bridge in South Beach, San Francisco. I checked my info on Kittyhawk, and decided that it would be okay to take a limited distance below 300ft elevation set of pictures. I left my ND 8 filter on the Mavic 2 Zoom camera from the previous two flights! I shot in 4K without changing or looking at the ISO or any other settings for the camera.

It takes some cajones to rise amongst those buildings and congestion and I congratulate you for it. The images were well exposed and composition well done. I would certainly edit out the launch, gimbal adjustments, and yaws. They are distracting interruptions and offer nothing. Just edit them out and move from one clip to the next with a crossfade dissolve. It would be much more effective and shorten the film without taking anything away from it.

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123