DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Turnagain Arm, Cook Inlet, Alaska

Since that's a (superb) animated still image, I respectfully suggest that you slow down the pan speed by half and eliminate the start/stops at each end.

Since that's a (superb) animated still image, I respectfully suggest that you slow down the pan speed by half and eliminate the start/stops at each end.
I agree it might be better slowed down. I shot 166GB, and easily have 20hrs of editing into all the images and footage I shot on a recent trip so I admit to just kind of throwing this together and I thought the same thing about the speed even as I shared it out :). When I incorporate it into the full video I will slow it down :).

Reactions: Lister
My suggestion would be to ease-in and ease-out to smooth the motion a bit. Beautiful shot. I haven't been there for many years but the one thing I remember is how big the tidal changes were.

My suggestion would be to ease-in and ease-out to smooth the motion a bit. Beautiful shot. I haven't been there for many years but the one thing I remember is how big the tidal changes were.
Thanks for the comment. I agree :).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kon_boz