DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Windy day on the parks hwy, Alaska.

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Shot with Mavic 3 tele lens. North of Healy Alaska looking SE. It's not a hyperlapse; it's 5minutes sped up 8x in Final Cut Pro. It's the end of an era! Only a few weeks of Mavic 3 images left LOL.

Shot with Mavic 3 tele lens. North of Healy Alaska looking SE. It's not a hyperlapse; it's 5minutes sped up 8x in Final Cut Pro. It's the end of an era! Only a few weeks of Mavic 3 images left LOL.

Nice. Out of curiosity, have you ever filmed the Aurora Borealis with your drone. We recently had two very substantial storms. Of course, it was rain/cloud cover where I live...

Nice. Out of curiosity, have you ever filmed the Aurora Borealis with your drone. We recently had two very substantial storms. Of course, it was rain/cloud cover where I live...
No, I haven't. I've seen some aurora shot with the Mav 3 and it's not particularly impressive. I used to shoot a LOT of aurora but not so much lately.

Very cool scene, I personally prefer sound effects over music as well. Nice work all around here.
Sound effect? You think that sound wasn't recorded by the drone in real time?? LOL. A recent shot I did of an explosion of a hill during road construction was one of the few times I had the foresight to pull out my phone and record the actual sound of the crew calling out the one minute mark and the explosion itself. Otherwise it's always just cheating in post :).

No, I haven't. I've seen some aurora shot with the Mav 3 and it's not particularly impressive. I used to shoot a LOT of aurora but not so much lately.
Did you witness the storms on March 23rd and just recently April 24th? I would imagine they would look good filmed from a drone.

Example:

• Love
Reactions: Micky52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147