DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Cook Inlet, Alaska 360

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I couldn't find anyplace interesting or scenic so I decided to shoot this 360. This is south of Anchorage along Cook Inlet. Mavic 3. There is much more to come but I'm behind at least three drone trips :) with many hours of editing ahead and so little time :):).
Cook Inlet 360

Love it!!
Is this where you were? I always do the "where's Waldo" in my head and try to find the pilot in the picture :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 20-45-10 New item by Bud Kuenzli.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 20-45-10 New item by Bud Kuenzli.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
You got it. In the car, lying across the front seat straining my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
That made me laugh that I got it.. Cheers and thanks again for sharing that nice 360.

I enjoyed your 360 also and google does a pretty good job for zooming. Google doesn't charge anything to use there platform do they ? I'm using Momento360 but there's a cost to uploading my photos and use it.

I enjoyed your 360 also and google does a pretty good job for zooming. Google doesn't charge anything to use there platform do they ? I'm using Momento360 but there's a cost to uploading my photos and use it.
Google is free up to something like 15GB. I'm halfway full as I also have a google email address which humorously is simply [email protected]. Very very few people have their last name @gmail.com.... :).

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada