DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Turnovo Tsarevetts hill

Hi Alex,
wow, what an outstanding and beautiful location, it´s fantastic with all the amazing rock formations and the church on top of the hill! Simply wonderful!!
What are the structures at 2.05?
cheers Paul

Reactions: alex_markov
Hi Alex,
wow, what an outstanding and beautiful location, it´s fantastic with all the amazing rock formations and the church on top of the hill! Simply wonderful!!
What are the structures at 2.05?
cheers Paul
This hill is the former capital of Bulgaria in the middle ages. at 2:05 is a "small Bulgaria" collection of miniature buildings representing some key sight of a country. I was at the parking and during the whole flight, mi dog was playing with the ticket lady - when I landed I ask her to have a look and she replied - dogs are forbidden ;) :) go figure ;)

This hill is the former capital of Bulgaria in the middle ages. at 2:05 is a "small Bulgaria" collection of miniature buildings representing some key sight of a country. I was at the parking and during the whole flight, mi dog was playing with the ticket lady - when I landed I ask her to have a look and she replied - dogs are forbidden ;) :) go figure
Thanks for the additional infos about small Bulgaria...You should shoot some ground based video of this site, it would surely be interesting to insert some nice shots of small Bulgaria in your drone video, that would make your drone video much more interesting to watch I think!??
The pug? No pugs allowed? Strangs because pugs are very nice and?
cheers Paul

Thanks Alex for your usual great videos, and great videos of Bulgaria. I thought the color balance was a bit on the blue side so I tried to warm it up a bit Here is a comparison on a screen shot- the first on the top is the edited version. I toned down the light on the wall, warmed up the foliage in the hills
Dale
Miami
Alex.jpgBefore- Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 12.14.36 PM.jpg

I like Dale's suggestion about the color balance but let me say Alex, what an amazing video! You guys who are new to flying drones, look at how Alex flew, smooth moves all the way. Your opening shot, one move, up and around the fortress was perfect! Really good music too. I watched every second of the video and loved it. Splendid job my friend!!!

Thank You! I know my clips are far from perfect as they have no plan but improvisation, I have no time to wait for the weather and/or light (just got lucky some times ;) ), my moves are not that smooth (improvisation I mentioned ;) ) but hey I like to travel, I like to fly and film and as I'll never do it for money I'll have fun ... I'll definitely try to improve but will never reach Nation Geographic level ;) :) being a solo traveler, pilot, cameraman, editor, and producer ;) :) not to mention distribution ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy