DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TVS Pro Mavic Instruction Video

Alastair

Reactions
As a new Mavic owner and first time drone pilot I have been researching tutorial videos to both help me set up my new Mavic as well as operate it safely. I have found this TVS video to be most helpful. With the tutorial on my tablet, and my Mavic set up and running, I have followed along adjusting all the settings as described. I have noticed that the Mavic screen on the video contains line items that my screen does not. I know I have the latest version installed ( I just bought the Mavic and had to bring it up to date out of the box). Could it be that earlier versions had more settings available than the newest version? One line item I was very interested in was an adjustment to the gimbal speed. That would seem a very valuable option as the camera seems to move extremely fast when operated. It might move more gently in Tripod Mode, I don't know, but I would like to have the slower gimbal option without hobbling the other controls. Have I missed the gimbal option in the set-up?
If so, can you please direct me to it's location? Thank you in advance.

As a new Mavic owner and first time drone pilot I have been researching tutorial videos to both help me set up my new Mavic as well as operate it safely. I have found this TVS video to be most helpful. With the tutorial on my tablet, and my Mavic set up and running, I have followed along adjusting all the settings as described. I have noticed that the Mavic screen on the video contains line items that my screen does not. I know I have the latest version installed ( I just bought the Mavic and had to bring it up to date out of the box). Could it be that earlier versions had more settings available than the newest version? One line item I was very interested in was an adjustment to the gimbal speed. That would seem a very valuable option as the camera seems to move extremely fast when operated. It might move more gently in Tripod Mode, I don't know, but I would like to have the slower gimbal option without hobbling the other controls. Have I missed the gimbal option in the set-up?
If so, can you please direct me to it's location? Thank you in advance.

It must have been my wordy introduction [emoji52], but there really is a question here. Does the Mavic have an adjustment that controls the speed at which the gimbal moves up and down when directed by the controller?

Yeah, if you go to gimbal settings, tap on advanced settings and the first option on that screen (Gimbal pitch exp if I recall correctly) controls the speed of the gimbal tilt. The Gimbal pitch smoothness controls what happens when you let go of the gimbal wheel - you can dial it so the gimbal stops immediately or slows down smoothly.

Yeah, if you go to gimbal settings, tap on advanced settings and the first option on that screen (Gimbal pitch exp if I recall correctly) controls the speed of the gimbal tilt. The Gimbal pitch smoothness controls what happens when you let go of the gimbal wheel - you can dial it so the gimbal stops immediately or slows down smoothly.

Yep...that was it. Sorry for the delay.
They sure hide that stuff![emoji851]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998