DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two Extras

miniflyer

Reactions
I got ready to fly today but the rains decided to fall - took advantage with a lull to photograph the Goyajun Anti Glare Gimbal cover and Hots 1952s Landing Gear recently added to
the MM. Note the fine drops of rain as I took to the air with my camera in hand and the drone posing mid air. o_O

Goyajun Anti Glare Lens Hood 5X3.jpgGoyajun Anti Glare Lens Hood + Hot 1950s Landing Gear 5X3.jpg

nice i use similar landing gear and gimbal cover but without the prop guards

Reactions: WooZie
I'm a novice. ;)
@miniflyer we all were once,just be aware that the guards will make the drone very susceptible to wind, as they present a large surface area, although you can use them outdoors, they are mainly for indoor use

Last edited:
nice i use similar landing gear and gimbal cover but without the prop guards

Do you think the addition of the "Skid" landing gear restricts air flow too much to be concerning? The ones I have use a few of the side holes as mounting points. I don't think it restricts the airflow too much but was wanting your opinion. Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
Do you think the addition of the "Skid" landing gear restricts air flow too much to be concerning? The ones I have use a few of the side holes as mounting points. I don't think it restricts the airflow too much but was wanting your opinion. Thanks
i have not found any issue at the moment, whether it would in a very hot climate could be an issue if the drone was just hovering for a long time,n the hot sun, the cooling on the MM relies on airflow over the drone as it flies, there is no internal fan like the larger Mavics

i have not found any issue at the moment, whether it would in a very hot climate could be an issue if the drone was just hovering for a long time,n the hot sun, the cooling on the MM relies on airflow over the drone as it flies, there is no internal fan like the larger Mavics

I knew it didn't have fans but blocking those holes concerned me. There doesn't seem to be any other way to attach the skids. I appreciate your thoughts on this. Happy Flying.

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi all, I’m curious about the sun shade/him all cover. Have you found it be helpful?

Can you please provide a link to the one you’re using?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi all, I’m curious about the sun shade/him all cover. Have you found it be helpful?

Can you please provide a link to the one you’re using?

Thanks,

Mark

Goyajun Anti Flare Lens Hood (Amazon) - If the wind tomorrow is light allowing me to fly I shall let you know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov