DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

U.F.O. is now Spelled D.R.O.N.E.

Uh....then there is this report; I'll drop it here for your"entertainment" just so you know what half of America is thinking:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
if that's China, why aren't the US authorities protesting? It makes no sense . Again, I think it is the US military itself, but they won't reveal because it is a secret program, so instead they will blame China and Russia as usual, even though that portrays the two as way more advanced than the US would want us to believe.

That being said, China is well known for having very advanced capabilities when it comes to drones as we all know (DJI), so I wouldn't rule out that China CAN do it.

Frankly, this is just US military aircraft/drone. There's no way something can get close to the US mainland without being detected. Let alone flying right over military bases repeatedly. Your government and your own army are deceiving you once again. Probably conducting secret tests with these vehicles , of course the ordinary NCO is kept unaware of it.

I served i nthe army in my country, and I can tell you only the higher ups now about the most important activities (of course along with a few selected NCOs who will do the hard work).
Chinese balloons went undetected a while back.

What i don't get is why they didn't shoot them down.
Fire control discipline. You don't shoot something unless it's an immediate threat or you can identify it and make a rational decision about shooting it.

This reminds me of all the people who get shot by deer hunters who see something move and crack away at it because it might be a deer. A woman and her daughter were shot while riding horses near hear

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agent-01