DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ubud Bali Indonesia Drone and GoPro

Aldo

Reactions
Here is my video from our trip to Bali in the beginning of this year. I have so much footage only from Ubud that I decided to do a video just of that place and a different one for the rest of Bali.

Beautiful Ubud Bali Indonesia we had so much fun 4K

Here is my video from our trip to Bali in the beginning of this year. I have so much footage only from Ubud that I decided to do a video just of that place and a different one for the rest of Bali.

I loved this video!!! Your combination of various forms of video and crisp editing was great. Nice perky and happy music track too. My wife and I were in Ubud, Bali many years ago and saw a tooth filing ceremony and a cremation, plus the monkey dance. That was years before I was into video and I am so jealous that I would go back with all of my video gear now.

Amazing video! I love it !

Great video. Good interaction between animals and humans ...
Truly a garden of Eden ..

Fabulous video, great timing between shots, excellent music. Best seen so far -- More Please!

Reactions: Aldo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803