Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Uffington - White Horse and Castle in 4k

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi All,

Had an early morning start yesterday and managed to grab a short bit of footage from Uffington... Still need to slow down my turns to prevent the jumpiness, but given the windy site I dont think I did too bad, at 7am in the morning - before coffee!

CC as always welcome...

Hi All,

Had an early morning start yesterday and managed to grab a short bit of footage from Uffington... Still need to slow down my turns to prevent the jumpiness, but given the windy site I dont think I did too bad, at 7am in the morning - before coffee!

CC as always welcome...

Turns in the morning are something I struggle with. I'm a bit shaky at that time. Your turns look good regarding speed. Maybe your shutter speed is a little fast? Don't know that but it could be the culprit.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Turns in the morning are something I struggle with. I'm a bit shaky at that time. Your turns look good regarding speed. Maybe your shutter speed is a little fast? Don't know that but it could be the culprit.
Thanks... I am going to drop the turn rate and gimbal rate a bit I think, and perhaps if that doesnt work will try altering the shutter speed, still very new to drones, only my 4th week flying...

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Thanks... I am going to drop the turn rate and gimbal rate a bit I think, and perhaps if that doesnt work will try altering the shutter speed, still very new to drones, only my 4th week flying...
Your video is very well done but I know I like to try to do better every time.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Your video is very well done but I know I like to try to do better every time.
Definitely, every video, every flight and evry day is a chance to get better... I am a bit of a perfectionist in everything I do, so it naturally will apply to drone flying and video editing too :) Thanks for the comments...

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky