DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Available Trackers

Yep I had that, I had to email the main trackimo site, and they replied and it was all good!

The EU operation is crap as is there website, but fortunately when it arrives you do everything through the main site.

Slightly concerned I might have been scammed? I bought from here: Trackimo | (Deutsch) Just another WordPress site

Paypal have confirmed payment made, but no acknowledgement from Trackimo except account creation confirmation. When I log in to look at order status it says status is "Cancelled". I have tried emailing and no reply. Couldn't get the email contact on the website to work either :eek:

I had that, they
Slightly concerned I might have been scammed? I bought from here: Trackimo | (Deutsch) Just another WordPress site

Paypal have confirmed payment made, but no acknowledgement from Trackimo except account creation confirmation. When I log in to look at order status it says status is "Cancelled". I have tried emailing and no reply. Couldn't get the email contact on the website to work either :eek:

Give them a couple of days, their customer service is almost as bad as DJI's !! Thankfully the product works with no need to contact them.

Phew! Thanks for the info
I had trouble with the app. Emailed, facebook messages, tweets. Not a single response. Shocking. Managed to find the answer online and it has been working perfectly for five months now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom