DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

DJI Mavic Air Switching WiFi 2.4Ghz - 5Ghz and Custom Channels For Better Range

FCC makes a huge difference on Mavic Air - heres how to switch step by step

Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

hi, i’m talking about the mavic air 2 occusync, this is for the wifi earlier mavic air

can i trust this? must pay for it
God no, don't pay anyone anything.
@Gleno0h and myself have reverse engineered the hack that is used, and completely rewritten it.
For the first time this can now be used and you can be 100% sure that there is nothing malicious happening.
It's highly recommended to use this rather than other versions that are floating about (which quite honestly were using very badly written code).

Now we know the ins and outs of it, applying it to later DJI Fly versions is relatively simple (as long as DJI don't change too much), and considering v1.1.4 just came out for Android that will probably be quite soon... and adding further functionality isn't out of the question,.

Download the ipa from the link ive quoted, if you have access to a Mac then then follow this guide, takes about 10 minutes initially, but resigning takes a couple of mins tops.

If u only have windows @Zombie Todd posted a guide for that a few pages back.

If you have a jailbroken iOS device its much simpler.

Last edited:
Reactions: Linkestis
God no, don't pay anyone anything.

Download the ipa from the link ive quoted, if you have access to a Mac then then follow this guide, takes about 10 minutes initially, but resigning takes a couple of mins tops.

If u only have windows @Zombie Todd posted a guide for that a few pages back.

If you have a jailbroken iOS device its much simpler.

is it easy to jailbreak my iphone xs?

Someone with a tester that can test a modded ipa for me?

I tried some other parameters, which tells the app i am in CE, yet range is FCC;
I need this confirmed for future use.

Please PM if you have a testing device and can install modded ipa.

Attachments

• IMG_20200606_155835.jpg
    IMG_20200606_155835.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 40
Someone with a tester that can test a modded ipa for me?

I tried some other parameters, which tells the app i am in CE, yet range is FCC;
I need this confirmed for future use.

Please PM if you have a testing device and can install modded ipa.
Please share a link to download...I can try it

If there is a moderator in here could they edit my first Opening post to link straight to @gb160 and his modded app.

This is now the only and easiest way of obtaining FCC mode with a CE drone.

Anyone trying the fake gps method are wasting their time for now if they own an apple product.

JUST USE THE MODDED APP.

many thanks again to @gb160 and @Gleno0h for their work on this project.

Just tried both apps ( ios original and modded ), reached 4000m distance same direction. The results are much more better, first signal interference came 1km later with the modded app. Thanks boys, works well.

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2020-06-07 v 13.35.19.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2020-06-07 v 13.35.19.png
    422.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Snímek obrazovky 2020-06-07 v 13.35.49.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2020-06-07 v 13.35.49.png
    391 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: gb160
@Gleno0h and myself have reverse engineered the hack that is used, and completely rewritten it.
For the first time this can now be used and you can be 100% sure that there is nothing malicious happening.
It's highly recommended to use this rather than other versions that are floating about (which quite honestly were using very badly written code).

Now we know the ins and outs of it, applying it to later DJI Fly versions is relatively simple (as long as DJI don't change too much), and considering v1.1.4 just came out for Android that will probably be quite soon... and adding further functionality isn't out of the question,.
Just a quick note, there was a very slight issue with the signature for this IPA when using iOS appsigner, if it worked for you, then you weren't affected.

That link is now dead, this is the fixed version.

Last edited:
Is it much smaller?
first 1.1.0 that i found here has 225125 KB
the one from Daveboy 1.1.3 has 225209
yours 1.1.3 or 4 ? but with signing issue - 210921
and the last one (signing issue fixed) 201092

Guys, I’m going around in a circle. Sorry if it was discussed before. I am trying to install the modded app using www.installonair.com on my non-jailbroken iPhone. It installs, yet I get a greyed-out icon of the app. Tapping on it I get the message that “Unable to install DJI Fly. Please try again later”. What am I doing wrong? How can I install it? I get confused in the provisioning profiles and the signing process. I’ve read through the 30 pages of posts, yet wasn’t able to do it.

Guys, I’m going around in a circle. Sorry if it was discussed before. I am trying to install the modded app using www.installonair.com on my non-jailbroken iPhone. It installs, yet I get a greyed-out icon of the app. Tapping on it I get the message that “Unable to install DJI Fly. Please try again later”. What am I doing wrong? How can I install it? I get confused in the provisioning profiles and the signing process. I’ve read through the 30 pages of posts, yet wasn’t able to do it.
Never heard of it tbh.

Use @Zombie Todd guide for windows, or this video for macOS;

Reactions: The737
On windows Do the following
download altsigner

use your iCloud or other Apple registered email and password in altsigner where it asks for it. I made a new iCloud email and password Just for altsigner.

Select the file you want to sign and install from your pc.

now click start... it will do 4 processes and hopefully say successful when finished.

your new app will be listed below ready to install to your phone... tick the box and install. You will need your phone connected to your pc by usb lead for this.

you should now see the app on your phone. It won’t launch until you go to settings, general, remote management and trust the email you gave altsigner.

now launch the app and enjoy.
if altsigner gives any errors at any stage just close it and try again. It’s been updated and I’ve found it to be a little iffy at times.
Screenshot added for reference
View attachment 103260
So I followed these instructions, trusted the developer (my Apple ID) and indeed the app was installed. When starting it, it shuts down immediately. Should I do something more?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga