DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

So I followed these instructions, trusted the developer (my Apple ID) and indeed the app was installed. When starting it, it shuts down immediately. Should I do something more?
I had exactly same issue. Only Mac and Xcode solved it.

Reactions: gb160
So no-one has done it on Windows? Apparently the size of the app goes down after signing it - from 204MB to ~165.... likely it has something to do with this.

So no-one has done it on Windows? Apparently the size of the app goes down after signing it - from 204MB to ~165.... likely it has something to do with this.
There were issues with windows (alt server ) and some versions of ios.
macOS method works perfectly on all versions of iOS.

@Zombie Todd knows more, I think he came across this issue.

Reactions: The737
@Zombie Todd, any clue how I can fix the app from crashing? I don't have access to a Mac machine unfortunately. I followed your steps, yet the app gets smaller after signing. Not sure if this is the issue. Thanks for your input.

@Zombie Todd, any clue how I can fix the app from crashing? I don't have access to a Mac machine unfortunately. I followed your steps, yet the app gets smaller after signing. Not sure if this is the issue. Thanks for your input.
it shouldn't shrink, that's definitely the issue.

Probably. When signing the IPA, I get a warning that "During the installation of iOS 13.3.1 and above, if IPA contains plugins, it can't be install". Not sure this has anything to do with the issue.

Probably. When signing the IPA, I get a warning that "During the installation of iOS 13.3.1 and above, if IPA contains plugins, it can't be install". Not sure this has anything to do with the issue.
Yes it has plugins 100%, that's the issue mate.

Jailbroken IOS, installed AppSync Unified. Simply put the IPA over airdrop into your iphone. Done.

Reactions: gb160
I have old iphone 5s with IOS 12.x and I am able to sign and install ipa on windows but the phone is too slow to use DJI FLY correctly:( so I use Iphone 6s with IOS 13.5 but cannot install using windows, only via xcode on Macbook.

One hint: I have never done it but my as I remember I know somebody who has install mac os sierra on virtual machine on windows....

Too much of a hassle, I am hoping that it's a step I'm missing to get it to work under Windows.

My solution is: I bought a cheap iPad 2, 3 or 4 and waiting to come. Then I will do it to him jailbreak. And that's it .. :)

• Sad
Reactions: The737 and gb160
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc