DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

So 4 sources telling is not working anymore from
No, it check if there is a mock gps is set. Does not matter which one.
we now have 4 people who tested this with version 1.1.4 and it stopped working, previously with 1.1.3 it worked, so it's safe to say they closed the leak :-(
Flown yesterday without FCC mod, and that's really no fun. difference is very big.
So I can't help but use my IPAD in Jailbrake I'm afraid.

Flown yesterday without FCC mod, and that's really no fun. difference is very big.
So I can't help but use my IPAD in Jailbrake I'm afraid.
IOS 13.5.1 and altsigner not working for me :-(
That's not as easy as using Windows (not a Mac).
I think it will take me another couple of hours to try to get it done.

Hello anyone have modifited dji fly app?
Need jailbrake to instal this app ?
I have the newest software on my drone, that is no problem ?

I have a problem to make FCC on Android .
few days ago make FCC withouth problem ( indorr withouth gps ) , now cannot

i have nevest Dji fly firmware

I bought an iPad mini 4, I got an iPad 4?!?!?! I went crazy and bought an iPad mini 5.
My dark side stays for Saturday and since I don't understand from IOS, I will ask questions :)

Hi guys,

Any news on Android moded app? I really don't want to go for an iPhone/iPad... There's a lot interference in my area @2.4ghz.

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
Yesterday i was buy used iphone 6s and works very vell. Screnn is not big but is ok ;)
Cost 60 euro ;)

Yesterday i was buy used iphone 6s and works very vell. Screnn is not big but is ok ;)
Cost 60 euro ;)
[/QUOTE]
And what app did you use?

Reactions: gb160
Cost 60 euro ;)
And what app did you use?
[/QUOTE]
Normal DJI Fly app.
First was make FCC on android device, then turn on mavic, turn on propeleres, after this conect iphone to remote controler.
When i landing first disconnect iphone and land.

Normal DJI Fly app.
First was make FCC on android device, then turn on mavic, turn on propeleres, after this conect iphone to remote controler.
When i landing first disconnect iphone and land.
You have DJI Fly App vesrion 1.1.3 (88) on iOS?

I had V1.1.2 until yesterday, with the plane set to fcc and in the air but when I connected it to the phone it went back to ce
on android you could manually put it on FCC with the GPS hack via android by forcing it inside (so without gps fix).
as soon as you get GPS fix (even if you are flying it goes back to CE mode)
So you could hang an IPAD on it before your GPS fix and with the IPAD it didn't go back into CE mode (until you land again)
but this trick no longer works with the Fly app 1.1.4 on android.

if you want to know exactly check:

but that no longer works from fly app 1.1.4.

The only way to fly in FCC (in Europe) is currently via IOS and then with the "fly app 1.1.3 mod final"

on android you could manually put it on FCC with the GPS hack via android by forcing it inside (so without gps fix).
as soon as you get GPS fix (even if you are flying it goes back to CE mode)
So you could hang an IPAD on it before your GPS fix and with the IPAD it didn't go back into CE mode (until you land again)
but this trick no longer works with the Fly app 1.1.4 on android.

if you want to know exactly check:

but that no longer works from fly app 1.1.4.

The only way to fly in FCC (in Europe) is currently via IOS and then with the "fly app 1.1.3 mod final"
So if i went back to V1.1.2 i could do the above??
Ah it doesn't look good for android so, maybe easier get the eu law changed.

Unfortunately ... The iPad is the best choice for drones.
I used the iPad Mini 5th generation, for an hour and I can say that there is no comparison with Android. I have a Huawei p30 pro and Huawei Media tab as well as a Samsung S20 but the apple is for DJI.
I'm going to jailbreak :)

Unfortunately ... The iPad is the best choice for drones.
I used the iPad mMini 5th generation, for an hour and I can say that there is no comparison with Android. I have a Huawei p30 pro and Huawei Media tab as well as a Samsung S20 but the apple is for DJI.
I'm going to jailbreak :)
You know it makes sense!

Reactions: Linkestis
@Linkestis if you're on the latest iOS version (13.5.1) you're outta luck.
Apple patched the method that the latest jailbreak was using with this release.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet