DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

You'll just have to keep resigning the app every 7 days.
PITA but nothing you can do.

My mini came on Thurs on 13.4.1, I was very pleased with that.

If you have a friend with an Apple developer account to sign it for you, you can have it valid for up to an year

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
I give up, I gave so much nerves and money and did nothing ..
iOS 13.3.1 and above is not supported currently

Attachments

• mavic1.jpg
    mavic1.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 38
I've said it numerous times mate, if you can't jailbreak, and you haven't got access to a Mac, it gets tricky.

Maybe @Zombie Todd can chime in with a suggestion.
I know I bought it ipad but I didn't expect it to be with the last ios. I will wait for support to come out for jailbreak. I want to break the drone and the tablet. :( :(

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
I know I bought it ipad but I didn't expect it to be with the last ios. I will wait for support to come out for jailbreak. I want to break the drone and the tablet. :( :(
I doubt it did mate.
Not unless your iPad was manufactured and boxed up in the last 7 days.
13.5.1 was released on the 6th June.

I doubt it did mate.
Not unless your iPad was manufactured and boxed up in the last 7 days.
13.5.1 was released on the 6th June.

Yesterday they said they would check him again before packing him

Yesterday they said they would check him again before packing him
Yeah refurb could be anything, mine was refurb and I got lucky.

You could return it and say you need to run an app that isn't compatible with 13.5.1 yet...my guess is they'll swap it for one running 13.5 or older.
Worth a try mate.

Reactions: Linkestis
All applications in the app store were compatible with 13.5.1 :) they can't give me a device with 13.5 because they kept the security of the customers who use their products. ? ? ? ?

All applications in the app store were compatible with 13.5.1 :) they can't give me a device with 13.5 because they kept the security of the customers who use their products. ? ? ? ?
You tell them that it is an enterprise app, made by and distributed by your employer and its essential to you for work purposes.
You tell them if they cant provide 13.5 or older you will require a refund.
I know a couple of people who have done this in the past, they will find you one on 13.5 or older, because they want your money.

That's it going for an iPad mini 5... Should I buy the LTE version or WiFi? What do you think?

That's it going for an iPad mini 5... Should I buy the LTE version or WiFi? What do you think?
I was going to go for cellular, but didn't think its worth the extra £100.
Considering Ive always got my phone on me that I can tether to, that has unlimited data, just didn't seem worth it to me.

Only feature it would make a real difference for is Find My drone, but I tested my wifi Mini out today and all you have to do is tap on find my drone, then on 'use other maps', then tap and hold the drones last location, then share via airdrop to your phone...then use the phone to walk up to the drone.

As I said, for that one feature that you're hardly ever going to use, didn't really seem worth the extra £100.

The compass and drone location arrow worked perfectly for me on Mini 5 today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fozzie
Received my Air 2 today so naturally the first thing I did was check to see if FCC hack could be done.
It can.

Out the box CE power under 90
View attachment 101236

spoofed iPhone location to USA
View attachment 101238
Now the full power above 90.
Can also confirm that as long as you start drone and hover before connecting the dji app to the drone and disconnect the app before finally landing it will continue to stay in FCC mode.

haven’t had any chance to check range yet as the batteries are still charging and it’s to windy here at the moment.

will test tomorrow hopefully if it makes much of a difference for us.
View attachment 101237View attachment 101236
in simple terms please
how do i do the FCC hack?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skydiver75thgrp