DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

My line is constantly inline with the 90. For the life of me I can't seem to get it into FCC mode. I have tried everything. Inside outside covering the drone etc it won't hack into FCC mode with my android phone. Use the fake GPS app then have an iPad for the second stage once in FCC mode.
Any ideas?

My line is constantly inline with the 90. For the life of me I can't seem to get it into FCC mode. I have tried everything. Inside outside covering the drone etc it won't hack into FCC mode with my android phone. Use the fake GPS app then have an iPad for the second stage once in FCC mode.
Any ideas?
Use iOS device and the modded app, its that simple.

I got 2KM easy, no signal lost alerts, with pure CE.
I clicked RTH before any low battery alert and came back and landed precisely .

Reactions: Hauptmann
So ... I tried all the virtual machines for installation and I can't handle it. I talked to most companies that offer Mac system rental,
either they refuse or tell me that there is no application signing application installed.Is there anyone in the forum who will sign the application for a fee and be able to install it on my new and expensive tablet?

Reactions: Hauptmann
Can't be bothered with trying this anymore as keeps jumping back to CE mode.
This is probably good enough as I did get 4500 km over farmland in CE mode. Then bottled it and came back.

So ... I tried all the virtual machines for installation and I can't handle it. I talked to most companies that offer Mac system rental,
either they refuse or tell me that there is no application signing application installed.Is there anyone in the forum who will sign the application for a fee and be able to install it on my new and expensive tablet?
Even if someone did sign it for you, no one can install it for you...you'd need a Mac to get it on your iPad.

Even if someone did sign it for you, no one can install it for you...you'd need a Mac to get it on your iPad.

It’s possible to provide a link to access directly from the phone and have the app installed. The main issue is that there’s a 100 devices per year limit for a developer account, which costs 99$/year. If there’s enough of us, we could each pitch in a few bucks and create such an account.

It’s possible to provide a link to access directly from the phone and have the app installed. The main issue is that there’s a 100 devices per year limit for a developer account, which costs 99$/year. If there’s enough of us, we could each pitch in a few bucks and create such an account.

I see hope .... they released iPadOS 13.6 beta and iPadOS 14

I see hope .... they released iPadOS 13.6 beta and iPadOS 14
Theres hope but not there, neither of those 2 OS have a jailbreak from what I know.

The hope is in what @Ice_2k mentioned...the only problem would be if there is enough interest from people who cant/won't jailbreak.

Reactions: crosswired
Ive had this idea a few weeks ago mate :)
to open hat up, I can pitch $20 in it as first and nominate our inhouse devs @gb160 and @Gleno0h to get dev account :D

Ive had this idea a few weeks ago mate :)
to open hat up, I can pitch $20 in it as first and nominate our inhouse devs @gb160 and @Gleno0h to get dev account :D
Yep u did, I honestly thought Apple were more stringent on this but from what @Ice_2k says this idea could be useful to those who won't/can't jailbreak.

I personally don't need it, although at times it could come in useful to have a dev account...so to keep with the spirit of the idea I'll shove $10 in to keep the pot moving.

Reactions: crosswired
ok fellas,
$35 in, $65 to go...
dont be shy and throw some monies in, on long run it will cost less than buying 'patched' app from dodgy source

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima