DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uk drone registration

ggray1979

Reactions
Does anyone know when these nee laws come into play i.e. when and how do i register my drone with the CAA. I have looked online but cant dind anything about dates just the rules themselfs. So are we still legal to fly just now just with DJI registration ?

Airport boundary and max altitude come into effect at the end of July this year.

The “exam” and registration aren’t happening until October or November 2019.

This guy explains it all perfectly, all you need to know in 5 minutes

Jason

Reactions: ggray1979
See below reply from the CAA Today.

Nicholson Jonathan J

09:34 (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi

Drone registration in the UK is due to start in November 2019. There will be publicity nearer the time on how to do that.

Regards

See below reply from the CAA Today.

Nicholson Jonathan J

09:34 (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi

Drone registration in the UK is due to start in November 2019. There will be publicity nearer the time on how to do that.

Regards

Nice information sir

Shows how rubbish the Daily Express is in the UK. They recently ran a story saying we had UNTIL November 2019 to register our aircraft. I thought it may be wrong because I went on the CAA website and there was no way of registering.

Shows how rubbish the Daily Express is in the UK. They recently ran a story saying we had UNTIL November 2019 to register our aircraft. I thought it may be wrong because I went on the CAA website and there was no way of registering.
Err, it took THAT to convince you the Daily Express was rubbish???

And newspaper that invents stories then "Writes them with ONE WORD IN CAPITALS before going back to normal" isn't a newspaper.
Although im surprised they had space for a story on it - presumably sandwiched in-between all the "Coldest arctic winter in history set to destroy britain", "hottest summer in history to destroy human life as we know it" and 23 Diana conspiracy theories...

Reactions: Thwyllo
Federal?! The UK has nothing to do with federal. Thats a US thing.
I don't understand the question.

Still dont understand, the UK has no concept of federal.
Do you just means laws which apply all over the country?

Reactions: ryanolivas
Still dont understand, the UK has no concept of federal.
Do you just means laws which apply all over the country?

Sorry mate just don't mind my curiousity :) i do know now i have read alot already thanks :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98