DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK weather?

Hey @Porky How's the weather over there? It was nice here this morning but rain all afternoon

Bloody coldo_O well..cold for us brits:) my wife had a snow flurry where she’s works, this was yesterday but nothing at home.

Winds from the northwest, cold.... gonna be like this for a few days now. I’m on standby for snow, got to get that snow photo taken;)
Forecast for the next few days
A1E2B9E6-D18F-4CE0-ACFF-62889DBD624D.png

If it ends up not snowing, you might be able to get some fake snow on clearance from Asda.
Now that’s a good idea, or get one of those snow machines and cover the whole garden in it, sounds like a plan;) lol

We ain’t gonna get any snow here, I just know it:mad::mad:

Reactions: Former Member
Now that’s a good idea, or get one of those snow machines and cover the whole garden in it, sounds like a plan;) lol

We ain’t gonna get any snow here, I just know it:mad::mad:

We got snow here, only on the surrounding hills at the moment (I live in a valley) but it's still cold. I'm hoping to get some new snow shots this year.

Reactions: Porky
It's a perfect flying day here with sunshine, light wind and a couple of inches of snow from yesterday - just above freezing for an hour or two this afternoon.
Too busy working though, short days are still a major pain but starting to accelerate away now with about 3 minutes increase every day.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique