DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to force stop apps on Smart Controller

dsmith76

Reactions
I like to use Litchi Waypoints, and I know that it is best to force stop the DJI GO app so that there is no potential for interference between the two apps. However, I just tried to Force Stop any app, let alone DJI GO, when I go to Settings/Apps on the Smart Controller. The screen has two buttons: Uninstall and Force Stop but I am unable to highlight either one of them either when I try to force stop the Litchi App or the DJI Go App. I am using the latest (.0650) firmware. I did not have this problem before I updated to the latest firmware about two weeks ago. (2/6/2020 approximately). Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks

Pull down the pull down menu and and select Recent then swipe up the app to kill it.
While I don't use Litchi when I use other similar apps I leave Go running just in case the app goes bad.
I have not had an issue with than but maybe I'm lucky? From my understanding of the DJI SDK is that it can support multiple clients, but perhaps Litchi is a special case with other factors.

Reactions: halifax
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78