DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to post videos recorded from mavic on whatsapp gb

NickPhelps

Reactions
Hello.
I used mavic to video my projects.
I also download gb whatsapp to post videos.
I want to share the videos I have recorded on gb whatsapp. But those videos when posting errors.
While videos of other devices are still posted normally.
Can that AI explain it to me?

Never heard of your mentioned site... YouTube and others are free and work well.
Recommend you pose your question to WhatsApp.

Hello.
I want to share the videos I have recorded on gb whatsapp. But those videos when posting errors.
This is probably because the app you are using is a modified version of WhatsApp. Have you tried to send the recorded videos via the official WhatsApp? If you haven't, then try the official WhatsApp. If you have any problems again, mail them to WhatsApp.

Hello.
This might be because your application is an altered version of WhatsApp. Would it be possible to send the recorded videos over the official WhatsApp messaging app? Try the official WhatsApp app if you haven't already. Please e-mail WhatsApp if the problem reappears.

The issue could be related to the video format or resolution from the mavic. gb whatsapp might have, certain limitations issues with specific video formats.
Try converting the mavic videos to a more widely supported format before posting to gb whatsapp.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom