DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to shoot anything after Hyperlapse Circle video synthesizing

Dronenewbie8

Reactions
Hyperlapse > Circle Mavic 2 Pro After the video was synthesized I closed the Hyperlapse box and was unable to enter/access any of my shooting modes; the video/camera icon was shaded. I couldn’t shoot anything more so returned to home. Anyone know what might have happened?

Hard to answer that one. After you shut everything down, did it all work on the next run?

What emblem did you have where you change modes did you have when this happened ?
I mean after I do one I have to tap whatever is showing to not see the modes on the bottom to carry on.
Kinda hard to remember exactly what I do at the moment....not enough coffee yet o_O

What emblem did you have where you change modes did you have when this happened ?
I mean after I do one I have to tap whatever is showing to not see the modes on the bottom to carry on.
Kinda hard to remember exactly what I do at the moment....not enough coffee yet o_O

There wasn't any emblem (if I correctly understand what you are asking). The Hyperlapse Circle synthesized the video, I closed the Hyperlapse box by clicking on the X, and the camera/video icon on the right hand side of the screen was shaded and I couldn't activate it.

OK well I was thinking you had to hit the emblem on the left to get it to go back normal and will go out and do one shortly and get screenshots just to have . Kinda hard trying to remember exactly just how I do it but swore you had to hit it to go back .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998