DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to unlock geo zone

Bud L

Reactions
Problem-I am not able to download geozone authorizations to the aircraft.
Mavic Air, original controller, latest firmware, Ipad air connected to controller, no crashes
After receiving authorization (self unlock on DJI Flysafe website) I try to fly the drone and get two error codes. 1002 (user authorization failed) and 13010 (user authorization failed). The aircraft sub page of the unlocking license page of the controller displays unlocking licenses from several months ago which, of course, are no longer valid. I have flown the drone in this same zone many times in the past. Any ideas?

Problem-I am not able to download geozone authorizations to the aircraft.
Mavic Air, original controller, latest firmware, Ipad air connected to controller, no crashes
After receiving authorization (self unlock on DJI Flysafe website) I try to fly the drone and get two error codes. 1002 (user authorization failed) and 13010 (user authorization failed). The aircraft sub page of the unlocking license page of the controller displays unlocking licenses from several months ago which, of course, are no longer valid. I have flown the drone in this same zone many times in the past. Any ideas?
Solution: I logged out of the DJI app, then logged in again. I refreshed the permissions page in the app. This deleted previous permissions and installed the most recent one. I did this on the advice I received via email from [email protected].

Reactions: 4006448
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada