DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unboxing My Fly More

I will say this. There is no room in the DJI bag for either charger. The car charger might fit in place of the battery in the bottom of the remote side, but it wont with a battery there (which I will eventually have). My Lowepro Off Road will fit everything, including the hub without issue, so that will end up being my main carry bag for car trips. On the bike, the DJI bag will work on the bike, with the car charger plugged into the bike in my top bag.

The DJI bag, while not water proof, is water resistant. There is a nice coating on the bag and the zippers are covered as on most water resistant bags. It is well made (not surprised) and for just the drone and batteries and RC, it fits them all perfectly. Yes, I will get photos, but later.

Reactions: DesJardins
I will say this. There is no room in the DJI bag for either charger. The car charger might fit in place of the battery in the bottom of the remote side, but it wont with a battery there (which I will eventually have). My Lowepro Off Road will fit everything, including the hub without issue, so that will end up being my main carry bag for car trips. On the bike, the DJI bag will work on the bike, with the car charger plugged into the bike in my top bag.

The DJI bag, while not water proof, is water resistant. There is a nice coating on the bag and the zippers are covered as on most water resistant bags. It is well made (not surprised) and for just the drone and batteries and RC, it fits them all perfectly. Yes, I will get photos, but later.

Congrats.. Is the bag real leather? :)

Congrats.. Is the bag real leather? :)

It does not feel like leather. It feels like a coated canvas, kind of rubbery feel. It is not waterproof, but does feel like it would be ok for a short time in the rain. The zippers are well done, and are also water resistant.

One thing I have done in the past with my batteries for my cameras, I labeled them so I could keep track of which one was next in line to be used. Helps with keeping them properly rotated. With the drone, since we have to register them with the FCC, I also added the tag to the bottom, with the date/# on the top. All of this is on the bottom side of the battery, so not seen while in flight.

Attachments

• Battery Labeling.jpg
    Battery Labeling.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: ATXdrone
You be careful out there...

Numbering also helps to keep them straight during the battery conditioning phase.

Oh , Congrats that your Fly More combo finally made it through! Was a bit of a rollercoaster for you , but I bet you are beyond pleased.

Reactions: Deckyon
yeah, it was crazy. All good now. I did shoot a quick little video of how everything will fit or not fit in the bag as well as my Lowepro Off Road pack. I will post it as soon as I get it edited, rendered and uploaded.

Reactions: GSE_Anthony
You lucky stiff, wish I had mine. I thought the included bag looked kind of small. I will use my Lowepro Sling 150 as it will fit everything. Fly safe!

How do you like the DJI carry bag?
And does it fit all the extra batteries and charging hub?

Will post a video in a bit showing the bags. Just grabbing dinner, after expending all batteries. Used the DJI bag for this trip. It is nice holds all you need to fly for an hour.

Looks nice!! Still waiting for mine here in Norway. Ordered the same fly more pack:)
Im also ordering the Fly More combo pack from Norway, and was told this morning from rcbutikken.no (who is the import dealer for norway), that they did get confirmation from DJI that DJI will start shipping to them next week. So I'm hoping for that to happen early next week, so maybe I will get mine before the weekend next week. But it might happen the week after that. At least its in the works.

Reactions: ikasper
Im also ordering the Fly More combo pack from Norway, and was told this morning from rcbutikken.no (who is the import dealer for norway), that they did get confirmation from DJI that DJI will start shipping to them next week. So I'm hoping for that to happen early next week, so maybe I will get mine before the weekend next week. But it might happen the week after that. At least its in the works.

Same here! Ordered from same shop and hope I get it next week:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada