DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unexpected benefit to using the goggles

Turnerm

Reactions
And no... it's not that I'm suddenly getting laid more often. These are certainly NOT sexy. LOL!

I am, however, finding that I'm much more comfortable flying in tighter quarters down low. I guess it's just because I feel more immersed and aware of what's around me.

Is anyone else feeling more confident flying in tighter spaces with the goggles??

You should watch us fly our FPV racing quads if you want to see tight quarters. You're correct, the goggles provide a much more immersive experience.

Reactions: Clinton1
And no... it's not that I'm suddenly getting laid more often. These are certainly NOT sexy. LOL!

I am, however, finding that I'm much more comfortable flying in tighter quarters down low. I guess it's just because I feel more immersed and aware of what's around me.

Is anyone else feeling more confident flying in tighter spaces with the goggles??
You don't get laid with them? ****, that's $450 wasted. But yes, I am more comfortable flying in tighter areas, but I still make use of my prop guards just in case I bump into something.

Reactions: Turnerm
You should watch us fly our FPV racing quads if you want to see tight quarters. You're correct, the goggles provide a much more immersive experience.
I know what you mean. I have been playing around with one of this Tiny Whoop quads and have had a blast ripping through my house with it.

I was big into RC planes for several years. Drone flying is new to me still.

I agree - I have heaps more confidence flying in close particularly when Mavic is far away. Just need to keep a close eye on the height reading

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54