DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles Integra “upgrade” and Motion controllers and Virtual Flight “downgrade”

zcsmatt

Reactions
Like many, my motion controllers, both 1 and 2, do NOT work with my Integra Goggles and my DJI FPV. Boo! I thought the goggles were advertised as an upgrade to the V2. I sold my V2 because I was so looking forward to head tracking. Now I can't even use my motion controller 1 with them. They work great with the Mini 3 Pro, however. I guess I'll have to just use the FPV controller now, only. Yes, like many I've been through all the assistant 2 fixes and all that.. hours and hours and hours. I paired and have the latest and greatest... what's more, I paid for velocidrone and Liftoff, just to fly, and the goggles don't work. I tried the fixes on the forum. I even bought a new Macintosh to try to get it to work.I just want to fly... and now I can't even use Virtual Flight any more. It's all pixelated garbage in the goggles.. I need to fly. Now do I have to buy an Avata? Will that work with the motion controllers 1 and 2 and, somehow, Virtual flight??? These anticipated problems should have been anticipated by engineers before my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I think. I'm just so very confused why I was so dumb to downgrade to the Integra goggles. And yes, I even rented a Windows PC to pair and upgrade all the firmware on all my controllers and the FPV drone., over and over.. I'm tripping over USB cables in my home. I ordered new "dongles" and USB C hub system with the 100W.... any suggestions or solutions are appreciated.

In my opinion, DJI didn't want to do any of this because the quality is not always the best and the process is unreliable. However, the flyers demanded it and this is what we get. All of my equipment is working as advertised but I am probably lucky because I see lots of complaints. And, agreed my stuff didn't always work the first time but it got there eventually.

But even I notice the substandard performance. Integra short range with FPV for example. RID not working on V2 and FPV. RC2 and Avata not the best flight.

The DJI FPV will only work with MC1 (not MC2). What combination are you trying to get working that isn't working for you?

In my opinion, DJI didn't want to do any of this because the quality is not always the best and the process is unreliable. However, the flyers demanded it and this is what we get. All of my equipment is working as advertised but I am probably lucky because I see lots of complaints. And, agreed my stuff didn't always work the first time but it got there eventually.

But even I notice the substandard performance. Integra short range with FPV for example. RID not working on V2 and FPV. RC2 and Avata not the best flight.

The DJI FPV will only work with MC1 (not MC2). What combination are you trying to get working that isn't working for you?
I recently purchased the M3P with DJI RC.
Can I use the DJI goggles 2 without the motion controller with my M3P? I've seen a few YouTube videos with the mini drone , DJI RC and DJI Goggles 2 combination work by turning on the goggles after take off.
I also have the OG DJI FPV drone with V2 goggles but obviously no working port for HDMI out on the M3P RC. So thats a dead end unless

I recently purchased the M3P with DJI RC.
Can I use the DJI goggles 2 without the motion controller with my M3P? I've seen a few YouTube videos with the mini drone , DJI RC and DJI Goggles 2 combination work by turning on the goggles after take off.
I also have the OG DJI FPV drone with V2 goggles but obviously no working port for HDMI out on the M3P RC. So thats a dead end unless
You can try but it's not recommended by DJI. I believe I have seen the same videos where the MC is undesirable and the RC is preferable but it isn't worth it to me to fly that way with my Mini or Mavic just to get an "FPV" experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne