DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

United States Virgin Islands

One cool/interesting tool I’ve found is on the DJI GO4 app, the GeoZone Map shows the landing and take off vectors for the airports.
It’s a good piece of info for situational awareness if you fly near airports with LAANC authorization.

One cool/interesting tool I’ve found is on the DJI GO4 app, the GeoZone Map shows the landing and take off vectors for the airports.
It’s a good piece of info for situational awareness if you fly near airports with LAANC authorization.
Unfortunately the Mavic air 2 doesn't use the GO4App it uses the go fly app. Airsense gives me a type of situation awareness of my surrounding air space.

Reactions: ReefDeep
Hello to all members. I am from the United States Virgin Islands looking to make some new friends here on the forums. I'm a new drone pilot looking to learn more about flying and learn from each experience you all are willing to share. I currently purchase my first drone DJI Mavic Air 2 / Fly More Combo.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: MikeDeltaLima340
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair