DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

University of Glasgow, Scotland

This is excellent. Can I provide CC? Straighten the horizon. You can see the right side of the building is a little higher than the left.

I'll need to go check this location out as I'm in Glasgow too ;)

PS I followed you on Instagram.

This is excellent. Can I provide CC? Straighten the horizon. You can see the right side of the building is a little higher than the left.

I'll need to go check this location out as I'm in Glasgow too ;)

PS I followed you on Instagram.

I tried to do my straightening based up on the hills in the horizon, but I guess the main subject of the shot would have been the most sensible thing to use.

I tried to do my straightening based up on the hills in the horizon, but I guess the main subject of the shot would have been the most sensible thing to use.

I'd have straightened on the horizon too... in my mind the building is only out because of perspective and if you level it on the building the horizon might look worse than the building!

Great pic by the way Thumbswayup

I'd have straightened on the horizon too... in my mind the building is only out because of perspective and if you level it on the building the horizon might look worse than the building!

Great pic by the way Thumbswayup

It's entirely both of your own decision but I would always straighten the horizon based on the main subject unless it's a tree on a hill and it's leaning or something.

I never once looked at the hills in the back. My eyes went straight to the building and stayed there with only a little liking at the cloud or fog at the back.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Stunning, beautiful light.

My two pence worth I would have straightened on the building too, but each to their own.

Fantastic frame, well done!

hi there , i know its a bit off topic, but i lost my mavic pro in highlands , unfortunately, due to crashing to a tree....
i am heading to Glasgow and wanna buy a new one, can you give me idea where can i find one in Glasgow?
tks

hi there , i know its a bit off topic, but i lost my mavic pro in highlands , unfortunately, due to crashing to a tree....
i am heading to Glasgow and wanna buy a new one, can you give me idea where can i find one in Glasgow?
tks
Maplin sells them.... they had some on the shelf in Inverness last time I was in... would be worth a look!!

Maplin sells them.... they had some on the shelf in Inverness last time I was in... would be worth a look!!
also if you buy it online from Maplin and "Collect in store" via Topcashback you will get 4.4% cashback!!! Sign up on the link to the left... It's a no brainer, I've had £100's back fro loads of stuff I'd have bought online anyway!! ;-) Good luck finding a new Mavis

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000