DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlock an authorization area , Mavic Pro!!!

@Flycaster crash has a platinum. the firmware you are suggesting isn’t going to be a straight away download.
Yes, you have to open the bird to install a micro sd card, then you can downrev it. Digdat0 shows the process, but you only want to do the downrev AFTER the warranty expires, for obvious reasons...

Yes, you have to open the bird to install a micro sd card, then you can downrev it. Digdat0 shows the process, but you only want to do the downrev AFTER the warranty expires, for obvious reasons...

Here is some free unsolicited advice :)

I recently opened up a bird to add an SD card and it is pretty straight forward. But at the factory they put a blob of that silicone or whatever it is on the SD card slot. Be super extra careful and take your time plucking the blob away. I was not patient and got a little too aggressive in the blob removal process and damaged the card slot connector beyond repair. It's not a difficult mod, just take your sweet time :)

To also add to that. The slot has to be released on both sides for it to pivot up. I did not have to remove very much silicone once I realized this. I haven’t seen a video that explains the catches.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki