DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unusual Unboxing:-)

Jack43

Reactions
Hi all,
I got my mini2 today and I made an unusual unboxing video for a friend of mine named Phil, which ordered a Mini2 but has to wait until christmas to get it! He will be jealous when he sees the video ?? BTW, I do not like at all the "normal" unboxing videos, they are mostly as usefull like an appendix
cheers Paul
Hope you like it Phil?

Hi all,
I got my mini2 today and I made an unusual unboxing video for a friend of mine named Phil, which ordered a Mini2 but has to wait until christmas to get it! He will be jealous when he sees the video ?? BTW, I do not like at all the "normal" unboxing videos, they are mostly as usefull like an appendix
cheers Paul
Hope you like it Phil?

1607444312633.gif

Hehe Paul. I know I made you make a dumb unboxing video cuz I told you
how silly unboxing videos are. But I got quite a laugh watching. So now I‘ll look forward to an awesome video from you featuring your new Mini II.

Thanks again for the laugh.

Hehe Paul. I know I made you make a dumb unboxing video cuz I told you
how silly unboxing videos are. But I got quite a laugh watching. So now I‘ll look forward to an awesome video from you featuring your new Mini II.

Thanks again for the laugh.
Hi Phil,
I am happy that you had a good laugh, thanks for your nice feedback ?? Right now I am fighting witth the fu.. registration procedure, what a PITA!! You will go throug that in a couple of weeks ?
You´r welcome my friend!
cheers Paul

First....why are you wearing TWO watches? LOL.

For a second I couldn't figure out why the strap that holds the props in place was missing then I realized it wasn't the combo kit. :). Good unboxing video. Most are boring...got a laugh out of yours.

First....why are you wearing TWO watches? LOL.

For a second I couldn't figure out why the strap that holds the props in place was missing then I realized it wasn't the combo kit. :). Good unboxing video. Most are boring...got a laugh out of yours.
Hi man,
well the one of the watches is simply a so called "health-watch! Blood pressure, heart-rate and a step-counter to see how many Km/Miles I walk per day? The sticker on the propellor didn´t want go get off!
Glad to read that you had a good laugh ?? Actually the unboxing was of course just a "joke" for my friend Phil!

cheers and thanks Paul

Reactions: Chetk7677
lol that was so funny
emoji23.png
glad to read that you had a good laugh, thanks ??
cheers Paul

Hi all,
cheers Paul
Hope you like it Phil?

Hi all,
cheers Paul
Hope you like it Phil?

I have 3 Batteries left from the Mini 1 and even a nice carry bag. I also have an extra charger, so the choice to buy the single drone was ok! ?
Ok didn't know that, got my mini 2 a few weeks ago fantastic for what it can do
I had a Dobby drone from zerotech which was good but flying it from just the phone with no controller was a little fiddly

@Photoman phil if you look carefully at his unboxing video you can see a MM battery on the right of the desk

Reactions: Photoman phil
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78