DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update DJI GO 4 app for iOS. What’s updated?

just gone on the app store and it is saying update to version 4.3.36 and the only info is bug fix but it did not come up in the app store i had to go in to purchased and then it showed the update when i looked at tha app so i am none the wiser

Reactions: jossarisvideo
@jossarisvideo well i guess the bug fix is bugging both of us now

From a previous post In the DJI Smart Controller section: NEW SC update

DJi Go 4 v4.3.36:

From a previous post In the DJI Smart Controller section: NEW SC update

DJi Go 4 v4.3.36:

Thanks. Grtz. Jos

thanks now i know as well

Reactions: pelagic_one
The v4.3.36 IoS app upgrade is causing me some issues. The app no longer provides estimated flight time/battery remaining times. All you have is the timeline graph (without numbers) and battery percentage.

I contact DJI support and first they told me to uninstall and reinstall the app. After doing this, it did not change the lack of info on the screen. After I reported that, they then suggested the developers must have removed that for some reason but they would open an inquiry with them to get me a better answer.

In the mean time, all they could suggest was relying on the battery capacity percentage. This is not helpful at all when planning hyperlapses and I don't like flying without better awareness of remaining flight time.

Since no one seems to have noticed this since the upgrade, I'm wondering now whether this a unique problem for me, despite what DJI just told me?2020-05-13 20.01.04.jpg

Hi, does anyone know wich problems are solved with the new version of the DJI GO 4 app? It’s update for iOS A few days ago. Grtz. Jos
Update 4.3.37 solved only the problem of a non-retractable message about (you flew more than 1200m), but stopped displaying time correctly in the time bar, as well (if you pay attention to the dark cubes that began to overlap one on one) where iso is indicated, where the video or photo is written, etc. Everything else is working correctly in my opinion... so far.

Reactions: joaquinientos
The v4.3.36 IoS app upgrade is causing me some issues. The app no longer provides estimated flight time/battery remaining times. All you have is the timeline graph (without numbers) and battery percentage.

I contact DJI support and first they told me to uninstall and reinstall the app. After doing this, it did not change the lack of info on the screen. After I reported that, they then suggested the developers must have removed that for some reason but they would open an inquiry with them to get me a better answer.

In the mean time, all they could suggest was relying on the battery capacity percentage. This is not helpful at all when planning hyperlapses and I don't like flying without better awareness of remaining flight time.

Since no one seems to have noticed this since the upgrade, I'm wondering now whether this a unique problem for me, despite what DJI just told me?View attachment 101690
Not only noticed this, there are still small problems, look at the dark cubes where iso is indicated, etc. information is superimposed on one another.

Reactions: joaquinientos
DJI released another DJIGO4 app update (4.3.37) and though it fixed an app crashing problem caused by clicking on "Remote ID", the flight time estimates are still missing...
This is also a problem for me, they also removed information about the zoom, moreover, the return to the remote control does not work, the message “gps weak signal“ constantly appears. I get the impression that they are doing worse with new updates, and this is very outrageous.

Learned back in 2017 with my first drone (Zero Xplorer) , don't upload all the new upgrades in firmware. If its flying good and ain't broke, keep using what you got.

Learned back in 2017 with my first drone (Zero Xplorer) , don't upload all the new upgrades in firmware. If its flying good and ain't broke, keep using what you got.
I agree with this one hundred percent, my Mavic 2 Zoom currently relies on firmware 0.100 and there are no problems. As for DJI Go 4, I wanted to be able to broadcast on Facebook (which wasn’t in version 4.3.12 that I used) and also that the drone return to the remote control function would finally work (when you change the home return point, when you turn on this function, you get a Weak GPS Signal message). But I have the opportunity to install an older version of DJI Go 4, which I did. I can only sympathize with other users. I really hope that DJI will change its policy and begin to improve work with its customers and with its product (which is difficult to believe judging by the latest updates).

Reactions: tesohn
hi Mr Mavic I jailbreak my iPad so I can go back to older go4 but which is the best version to go back to thanks.

hi Mr Mavic I jailbreak my iPad so I can go back to older go4 but which is the best version to go back to thanks.
I installed version 4.3.32, everything works fine in it, but I didn’t fully test it, because the weather does not allow it. Before that I used 4.3.12, it works fine, but there is no way to broadcast via Facebook. If the broadcast is not important to you or not If you need it, then with confidence put 4.3.12.

Reactions: zappy54
I installed version 4.3.32, everything works fine in it, but I didn’t fully test it, because the weather does not allow it. Before that I used 4.3.12, it works fine, but there is no way to broadcast via Facebook. If the broadcast is not important to you or not If you need it, then with confidence put 4.3.12.
Ok Thanks Mr Mavic got no interest in Facebook so will go back to 4.3.12

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1