DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

update firmware issue

sean037

Reactions
Hi,

Have downloaded the update no probs but trying to start update & it seems to be stuck at doing nothing, have tried sliding the blue slider bar & tapping on it but nothing, any ideas or fixes or how long it usually takes?

Attachments

• 20170411_151406.jpg
    20170411_151406.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
The update should start installing as soon as you tap "Start Update". If it's still not working, then try restarting DJI GO. If that does not help, then you could install the update using the DJI Assistant 2 app. That's available for download on the Mavic downloads page.

Reactions: Jaysjob
I used the Assistant 2 program to upgrade on my Mac. Took about 15 minutes and it said everything was good too go.

Plugged in my phone to controller to verify settings and it said the firmware wasn't updated. Had to update via phone and that took another 15 minutes...

You need to update both the Mavic and the controller.
Both can be done either with the assistant or the app.

If the batteries are borderline charge level it might not start.
Some previous updates did need you to download then click again to start the update but this latest one should just proceed on its own.
As others suggest using the assistant software will often resolve a problem with the app update (which usually works OK but there is more to go wrong over wifi)

The update should start installing as soon as you tap "Start Update". If it's still not working, then try restarting DJI GO. If that does not help, then you could install the update using the DJI Assistant 2 app. That's available for download on the Mavic downloads page.

I'm anxious to try out shutting off the low battery level warning! [emoji615]️

Well the honeymoon is over. Installed 0600 update and have a TON of issues. Slow, unstoppable gimbal roll to the left, can't calibrate the imu or the compass among others. I hoping it just a bad install. Reinstalling now. More later.

Update: Nope. Reinstall of 0600 didn't help. Now downgrading to 0550 my last stable upgrade.

Started a new thread.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayaram