DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update Firmware on Multiple Batteries

Note: I have not updated anything new firmware since 2017 . And did update yesterday after battery issue found and did not solve...

I successfully updated my pro and Controller but never got messages for updating the batteries, even after swapping to the extra two batteries - is that normal?
Same here... updated everything with Assistant for Mavic, good internet connection.... The currently installed battery updated OK.
I then changed the batteries (#2 & #3), and there was NO update message... although the discharge days had changed to 5 in each case, so the battery firmware has somehow updated itself without posting a message....
No problem here, but just to say.... No message on battery update (and this is after I disconnected Assistant, and connected via Go4 as for a normal flight).

Hi
Not sure if this is right thread for my issues.
I charged batteries on my Pro to full charge a while ago ( few months) , but did not fly.
Yesterday , 2 of my 3 batteries had Battery Error with unbalanced cells. My AC and controller is up to date with firmware.
Are those 2 batteries now done? Thank you
Could you guide to some fix if possible?
Your batteries should have self discharged during that time,I would recharge them and run them down with the drone and recharge them again and they might straighten out,when using the drone I'm not sure if I would fly high or away maybe just let it sit while the drone is on ?

take alook at your batteries and see if the discharge time has changed it use to be 10 days but you can now change it
Unless you are using the Smart Controller. That new feature (according to the AC firmware update info) requires GO 4 v4.3.24. The SC will not update from v4.3.16 yet... if ever:)

Checked mine yesterday it still did not allow a discharge time change.

Reactions: FiShBuRn
Can we update FW with file on SD card like P3?

Thanks. I presume i have to put it on phone then...

You can update through the Go app on the phone or through Assistant on the PC. For a while updating M2 AC firmware through the app on Android was problematic. This last time it worked perfectly through the app.

But can i "force" to install the FW i want, like the P3 RC?

Sorry the newbie questions. I own a M2P, but won`t update it....lesson learned from P3.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie