DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update Firmware/Software or not?

chezedog

Reactions
Have some time to fly th' Mavic Pro, and was planning on upgrading the firmware and software before going out, but it seems some have encountered issues with the newer versions.

If you have an opinion, I'd like to hear it!

Personally I don’t understand how people have problems. I have never had one issue with a FW update. On the MP or inspire.

The software and firmware updates have always went well for me too.

One tip I can offer is to not update right before you're heading out the door for an important flight. Do it when you have some time set aside to install the software/firmware and test everything after updating. That way, if something does go wrong, it won't ruin a planned flight.

One tip I can offer is to not update right before you're heading out the door for an important flight. Do it when you have some time set aside to install the software/firmware and test everything after updating. That way, if something does go wrong, it won't ruin a planned flight.

A very practical suggestion. That's what I shall do!

after FW update i would re-calibrate everything and set it up to how you personally like it to make sure the settings are where you left it

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803