DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update homepoint - Link to physical button

BirdDrops

Reactions
I would like to link "update homepoint" to 1 of the physical buttons on the DJI RC remote .
In the regular remap button menu the option to update homepoint can not be chosen , so I was wondering if someone here has found a way .

I haven't seen a way to make this work but something tells me DJI does not find this feature to be so compelling. I understand why someone would want to use it in certain instances but it's usually not in a dynamic or emergency type situation where you would need a shortcut for it. Just wanted to throw that out there for discussion while someone else with the RC chimes in with the workaround. And with pilots often taking off too early before establishing a homepoint sometimes I wonder if every pilot out there would even know it's an option or what it would be properly useful for.

I haven't seen a way to make this work but something tells me DJI does not find this feature to be so compelling. I understand why someone would want to use it in certain instances but it's usually not in a dynamic or emergency type situation where you would need a shortcut for it. Just wanted to throw that out there for discussion while someone else with the RC chimes in with the workaround. And with pilots often taking off too early before establishing a homepoint sometimes I wonder if every pilot out there would even know it's an option or what it would be properly useful for.
I'd readily welcome a direct access button or Im not sure if I can customise this with the RCPro or not, but I sat in a car and flew about 8 km while my friend drove aross the bridge.. and I kept updating the Home Point by activating cruise control every 2 km. Landed safely. It was a well planned run. I'll still welcome an onscreen quick reference Update Home Point flash or physical button.

Happy Flyin'
Safe Landings

Reactions: BirdDrops

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas