DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update on M2P arriving to my house with a box of crap.q

So why the link to a google search for Walmart generators?

Yeah but you see that deal for $129 from Northern Tool? :p

Can you also link the original post on this subject, I've been out of the loop for a bit and couldn't find it searching you're post history? ok..... I didn't search too long but still....

Reactions: genesimmons
They refused the refund. i called amazon with the UPS but they still denied claim. Tihs was a reputable 3 part vender that ahs greak prices
walmart genertor - Google Search
Reputable? and great prices RARELY are at the same place. How about a CORRECT link? @jaysrmc

ETA; Got any Lawyer friends? Might be a good time to send Amazon a sternly worded letter from a Lawyer. That often gets results to avoid court appearances.

Reputable? and great prices RARELY are at the same place. How about a CORRECT link? @jaysrmc

ETA; Got any Lawyer friends? Might be a good time to send Amazon a sternly worded letter from a Lawyer. That often gets results to avoid court appearances.
It was resolved when the news got involved. and yes I apologize about the link. Im in a hospital with a dying wife.

My prayers are with you and yours my friend.
My prayers are with you and yours my friend.
Thanks bud, its touch and go. She has Lymphoma and they believe it has metastasized so I want to apologize for A not sending out the Skin to the guy who one the one for the M2P, I will get it out as soon as possible. Also the Sunshade give away will have to wait until I have some time to do. I apologize to all you guys but I have to take care of this. Cancer is a MFer and I hope to god that none of you ever have to through something like this. She will be released to home care but we all know what that means. Hopefully, I can get the state can pay me to take care of her because right now she needs 24 hour care. Maybe I can do the care in the evening and have a nurse at home during the day. I don't know fellas, never been through this and because I am a contractor for the DOE I don't have insurance due to the rate increase, I just couldn't afford it. So the community group that I have started for Non Profit in arizona is on hold but I was told that it may be possible for members to join out of state so that they are in a community based org for flying. I will get all this done I just need you fellas to give me some time. Thanks guys.

Good luck and prayers with ya .0ROJYyg.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569