DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update

For those with the Mavic 2 Enterprise, there is an annoying Firmware update popup that I guess will never go away.
The update is only recommended for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced and the popup states this.

So my assumption is that for the life of the Mavic 2 Enterprise, this popup will be the new norm when starting DJI Pilot?
DJI has stated that the Mavic 2 Enterprise and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual will not receive Remote ID and will need an external module.

Also the last I checked, DJI has not completed the required Declaration of Compliance with the FAA so the Remote ID update is not fully in compliance.

Reactions: mavin
For those with the Mavic 2 Enterprise, there is an annoying Firmware update popup that I guess will never go away.
The update is only recommended for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced and the popup states this.

So my assumption is that for the life of the Mavic 2 Enterprise, this popup will be the new norm when starting DJI Pilot?
DJI has stated that the Mavic 2 Enterprise and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual will not receive Remote ID and will need an external module.

Also the last I checked, DJI has not completed the required Declaration of Compliance with the FAA so the Remote ID update is not fully in compliance.
The update is to install RID on the MEA, I've done it and RID is installed. Now there is a hic up from the new firmware. When doing a self unlock in controlled airspace (USA) there verifying popup comes up blank (white pop up screen), which will keep you from completing the process, getting the code from DJI to confirm the release for the airspace.

I hope that DJI fixes this issue and completes the FAA DOC.

For the Mavic 2 Enterprise they need to have this Firmware Update request removed.
For the Mavic 2 ENterprise Advanced they need to polish it and complete the DOC.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986