DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updating DJI Go 4 App

segdohbird

Reactions
Currently using 4.2.12 and now 4.2.14 came out on May 3, 2018.
Question: Is there any good reason to update the app if nothing in the update applies to my drone (MPP) ?
I set my phone to not auto update the apps. So when the updates for the Go 4 app come out I can read the changes to see if it applies to my specific drone. Of which 4.2.14 does not.
Is there any good reason to update if nothing applies ???

Check the release notes, no need to upgrade it if couldn't find anything you need in the notes. Yes, it's a personal choice.

I updated, didn't amount to anything for the Mavic Pro! It did however add latency to my Spark's video feed!...............Nice!:(

Thanks for the replies. Was pretty sure I DID NOT need to update the App when nothing applies to my needs or situation.

New update! Went for a video shoot last night, and "the little controller" no longer shows up in the display?:rolleyes: Was going to use "Quick Shot's Circle " while videoing a water fountain, but no dice!:( Please DJI, leave it alone, once you get the app working right! I'm tired of being a Beta Tester!:mad: You add a feature to one model, and screw up the other one's!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078