DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrade fears.. Technology iffy

sgilder

Reactions
I’m interested in seeing more info on Infrared capable drones.. I’ve owned a Mavic pro for 3 years and somebody’s gotta sell me on the Enterprise or Matrices benefits, spell check, not!

A little more history.. In the late 90’s early 2000’s I purchased the newest digital camera at 1.2 gig.. $3,500 technology..
I’m Leary when new technology comes out.. I have a Flir 620 but would love to go Infrared by Air, any forums that might convince me to leap off the cliff again..
Matrice???

This is a good video comparing the M2ED and the M210 with the XT2. I personally have the M2ED, it's a great machine.

any forums that might convince me to leap off the cliff again..
Matrice???
What is your use case?
Anything specific? Be sure to have the right answers to your questions before you go out shopping ... ;)

Reactions: Dronage
What is your use case?
Anything specific? Be sure to have the right answers to your questions before you go out shopping ... ;)

^^ This ^^. From what I've seen, the Flir on the Mavic Ent Dual is more suited towards inspection type work. For SAR and general "sight seeing" at night (wildlife observation, etc) it looks like 80's Predator vision.

Reactions: Dronage

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98