DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrading from a P3A to Mavic Air

stevenqx

Reactions
Hello users, i'm going to replace my P3A with a MA Combo, which improvement should i expect, except for camera? I'll have less range and video stability in FCC mode?

Thanks

Hello users, i'm going to replace my P3A with a MA Combo, which improvement should i expect, except for camera? I'll have less range and video stability in FCC mode?

Thanks
the only real advantage you will have is the portability of the air as apposed to the PH3A if you want ocusync you will need a mavic pro

the only real advantage you will have is the portability of the air as apposed to the PH3A if you want ocusync you will need a mavic pro
Ok but p3a has an early version of lb, not ocusync. With MA in FCC mode, I'll loss much in range terms?

Oboy, the question is so 'Apples to Oranges' it almost defies simple response.

Do this, and you enter a World of Fast Fun - in terms of East of Use, Portability, and arguably also new Technology.

The Air is a BLAST. You Fly right out of the Box, and the wee Beastie will likely be yours for Life. It's just too good to let go.

Picture: you hafta go somewhere in a hurry. All that's needed: grab the Air, and be GONE. Not even a Memory Card necessary; on-board storage.

Obviously we're BIG Fan. You will be too.~

Rgds, NAVMAV

There is another option, buy Mavic air and keep the P3A. To sell it you can decide later. I have P3Pro for professional work (pilot license owner) and mavic for travelling. Plus Osmo pocket for handy work. I like all of them.

Reactions: stevenqx
Well, after some flights I can easily say that enhanced wifi of magic air is better than light bridge v1 of phantom 3...video quality is better and distance almost the same if not even more in FCC mode. Less issue with buildings too.

Reactions: Mike Shock
The Air doesn’t seem to attract as many Anti Drone people in public. Most people see the Air as a toy. The Phantom is recognized worldwide as one of those Evil Drones.

Reactions: Mike Shock
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying