DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrading from Spark in Pennsylvania

joeke3el

Reactions
Hey everyone,

Been flying the Spark for about a year now and decided to jump on the new Mavic Air 2 as an upgrade. I use the drone on my motorcycle adventures to enhance the experience of the places we visit. My YouTube channel is "Biker In A Hat". Looking forward to seeing other people's work and discussions. Ordered my MA2 on May 29th, still waiting for DJI to ship it.

Joe

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hey everyone,

Been flying the Spark for about a year now and decided to jump on the new Mavic Air 2 as an upgrade. I use the drone on my motorcycle adventures to enhance the experience of the places we visit. My YouTube channel is "Biker In A Hat". Looking forward to seeing other people's work and discussions. Ordered my MA2 on May 29th, still waiting for DJI to ship it.

Joe
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! My wife and I were both born and raised in Pennsylvania. Happy and safe flying!

A Big Texas Welcome to our Forum from Hauptmann near Dallas!

From Spark to an MA2, eh? That's quite an upgrade! The MA2 is a great machine in every way.

PA covers a lot of real estate. Where exactly are you? No matter where, we have over 100,000 members worldwide to offer help when you need us.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929