DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

upgrading to Mavic 2 Pro - how to handle switching out on Airdata UAV site?

marklyn

Reactions
I've used Airdata UAV (HD360 plan) for a couple of years now and have several hundred flights logged under my Mavic Pro.
Now that I'm about to get my Mavic Pro 2 I'm wondering how this will work in "switching out" the birds on the Airdata UAV site.
I will be selling my Mavic Pro but was interested in keeping the Airdata UAV flight info for reference without having to download hundreds of flight/kml files.
Any insight to the questions below is appreciated.
* Will I basically need to set up my new Mavic 2 Pro with Airdata and lose all of my Mavic 1 flight history?
* Will I need new tokens from Airdata for DJI Go 4 and Litchi?

It would be great if the Airdata site let me keep (but not update/add to) the Mavic Pro's info and create new info for my Mavic Pro 2.
If anyone else has done this, please explain how this works.

* Will I basically need to set up my new Mavic 2 Pro with Airdata and lose all of my Mavic 1 flight history?
Give your new MP2 a different name. All your previous data is kept within Airdata

Will I need new tokens from Airdata for DJI Go 4 and Litchi?
No

It would be great if the Airdata site let me keep (but not update/add to) the Mavic Pro's info and create new info for my Mavic Pro 2.
That's exact what happens - Your old MP is still in Airdata and your new one is added.

Give your new MP2 a different name. All your previous data is kept within Airdata

No

That's exact what happens - Your old MP is still in Airdata and your new one is added.
Thanks so much for the info!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman