DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrading to Mavic 2 zoom

Athompson

Reactions
Hi I currently have a mavic pro platinum fly more package which is just over a year old. I have an opportunity to buy a Used mavic 2 zoom fly more package for £800 which seems a great deal. I have been offered £450 for my platinum in part exchange do you think this is a reasonable deal.

kind regards

Andrew

Reactions: OldGuy and careless
Hi I currently have a mavic pro platinum fly more package which is just over a year old. I have an opportunity to buy a Used mavic 2 zoom fly more package for £800 which seems a great deal. I have been offered £450 for my platinum in part exchange do you think this is a reasonable deal.

kind regards

Andrew
Your gonna love the M2 Zoom but I bet you will miss the Mavic Pro. If you can keep the MPP for awhile than I would just to be sure.

Reactions: Afghanpilot
Hi thank you for your reply, just looking to see if folk think it’s a good deal
I think with that exchange/trade in...your getting one hell of a deal. That is if your sure the Zoom is in great condition. I am not sure what the above post means with missing the MPP...I can't think of anything it does that the Mavic 2 doesn't do better??

I think with that exchange/trade in...your getting one hell of a deal. That is if your sure the Zoom is in great condition. I am not sure what the above post means with missing the MPP...I can't think of anything it does that the Mavic 2 doesn't do better??
It was Mavic Pro Platinum MPP

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs