DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ups just left

Congrats! Send me one when you get a chance! ;)

Who are you kidding? No pictures then it didn't happen!

Lol, just kidding. Congrats to you on your delivery!

Be safe flying the friendly skies.

UPS is set to pay me a visit on Thursday. Too bad I may be at work and miss my delivery. I just hope nobody steals my package before I get home!

Just got mine also, I am still looking at it in the box, were having a conversation , its about a crippled mind , and a skeleton who want to be a scarecrow. lol Its not going well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Zoom into the Storm.
Well, if the drone let's you take some pictures of it, share them.

Reactions: Droniac
Well: Amazon must be having hard times because they decided to cut back on there padding. lol
This is why I always order Two of everything but DJI has not even shipped yet. lol

2021-11-09_18h36_15.png

Well: Amazon must be having hard times because they decided to cut back on there padding. lol
This is why I always order Two of everything but DJI has not even shipped yet. lol

View attachment 138084
That's unbelievable. It probably cost too much to put more in there. Duh. I bet they wouldn't want their packages that way.

So much engineering but it just does not work for me, when you go to grab the drone all you feel is the is the Prop edges and they move , so unless you hold it at the tip or the bottom , but who would do that. Fail for me. Never used them anyway , There going to constantly be falling out. it forces you not to want to get a tight grips and thats no good but you can hold daintaly is that word : :

View attachment 138085

You can see better with this picture , either from the front or behind but not in the middle.

View attachment 138087

I do love the Black motors

View attachment 138089

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , Capture the Storm
you must have clicked the button quicker than me lol
1636503565397.png

Who are you kidding? No pictures then it didn't happen!

Lol, just kidding. Congrats to you on your delivery!

Be safe flying the friendly skies.

UPS is set to pay me a visit on Thursday. Too bad I may be at work and miss my delivery. I just hope nobody steals my package before I get home!
Lmao. Next order…. I’m going to film the actual delivery. Lol. Thanks. Godspeed, Droniac. Have him wave and give a thumbs up!

The bra: I have adopted to carrying it upside down , but most likely will not use it much.
Notice how that little triangle holds the props in.

2021-11-09_20h43_33.png

Not to secure
2021-11-09_18h53_17.png

2021-11-09_19h09_41.png

If you carry it from the top your hand presses in the props and its not good.
But i do like the black motors . very nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Capture the storm.

Very impressed with DJI‘s delivery process this time around, much better than with my previous Air2S. I ordered the M3 Fly-Mo at 11 PM last Friday the 5th, and received it from FedEx this past Monday the 8th at 11am, total 72 hours. I’m in Maryland and it was shipped from Georgia. Finished reading the manual, all 3 batteries are charged!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
got it going after much fighting with password and e mail updates but thanks to the folks at tripltek i got it sorted out and took a little video in my ketchen and it looks good.
maby tomorrow we will giver it a whirl.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507