DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ups lost my mavic pro

RyanB

Reactions
Well it happened. Sent my Mavic Pro back for repairs and ups lost it. Now they won't do a thing about it until dji contacts them to start an investigation (because dji created the shipping label). Seems crazy that they won't do anything to help without first hearing from dji, consideting it's my property they lost..
I dread to see how long it takes dji to sort this out on my behalf.. every experience i've had with dji regarding shipping or repairs has been a literal nightmare.. i really hope this time is different. If i hear nothing back in a day or two, i'm going to file complaints with the Better Business Bureau in regards to both companies. That sometimes seems to speed up these processes..
Here's hoping.

CAS-1203990

I have dealt with UPS before on lost items. Claims always have to be started by the shipper, since they are technically the customer. Hopefully, they insured the package......
B\I wish you the best of luck.

be calm
Whatever action you take you want to be operating under a level head.

Now what has DJI themselves said?

regarding UPS, you are NOT the client as far as they are concerned, so they can't take orders from you or really share information with you. That is incredibly annoying (trust me I know) but it is the likely legal situation.

How long has it been "lost"?

more data please.

It's been 'lost' for about 10 days now.
I've recieved some generic automatically generated messages from dji saying that they're working on it, but i've heard that from them before. Last time i heard that, i saw some action a few weeks later.
Hurry up and wait.

I know it is frustrating however patience is perhaps best.
Filing any complaints won't help you at 10 days, any company will just say "it can take 2-4 weeks..." or whatever is on their policy and the BBB will likely accept that.

If you want to file a complaint do it once you have the product back or after a week or 2 more at least.

Nah, my patience for dji went out the window long ago. I've never seen such painfully slow and bad customer service. That's a terrible way to treat people who have spent the kind of money with them that we all have.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonyack