DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Urban River Irwell - Manchester City Centre (Trilogy 3) - DJI MINI3 Pro 4K

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Our final video from the Easter Bank Holiday trip to Manchester City Centre, and this time we concentrate on the River Irwell as it passes through the Medieval and Business Districts of town.

Rest assured there will be more trips to the photogenic heart of Manchester to come, but for now, this completes the trilogy of videos from the first day... Another upbeat modern feel, with some apt no-copywrite music from HELAN.

Wonderful stuff. I really like the new editing technique of speeding up and flipping to a new viewpoint. Very effective. The choice of music enhanced the effect. Thanks, as always, for being such an inspiration.

Wonderful stuff. I really like the new editing technique of speeding up and flipping to a new viewpoint. Very effective. The choice of music enhanced the effect. Thanks, as always, for being such an inspiration

Thanks for the kind words Jim, glad it was enjoyed and that the editing technique worked for you...

Reactions: twickers14
Our final video from the Easter Bank Holiday trip to Manchester City Centre, and this time we concentrate on the River Irwell as it passes through the Medieval and Business Districts of town.

Rest assured there will be more trips to the photogenic heart of Manchester to come, but for now, this completes the trilogy of videos from the first day... Another upbeat modern feel, with some apt no-copywrite music from HELAN.

That was superb and a level for me to aim for. I'm still a bit of a scaredy cat of city flying.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Absolutely agree on all those points. Neat piece of production there.
Thank you kindly...

That was superb and a level for me to aim for. I'm still a bit of a scaredy cat of city flying.
Your words humble me, thank you..

City flying is scary, but some simple moves, a plan on what to look for and where to fly and it can make for some awesome footage... I have lots of ideas on what to capture next in Manchester, hopefully in the not-too-distant future if the weather plays ball...

Another great video! Well done!

Well I’ll just join the other above by saying fab vid, a really complete piece of filming/editing and finding the right music track. You must have been up early for those empty streets and have to say it looks like a mini-Chicago with that winding river carving through the City.

Well I’ll just join the other above by saying fab vid, a really complete piece of filming/editing and finding the right music track. You must have been up early for those empty streets and have to say it looks like a mini-Chicago with that winding river carving through the City.
Thank you kindly... Yes, an early start on a Bank Holiday got us the relatively quiet views, although I was surprised how busy it got by about 11 am... Have some more ideas for future Manchester trips...

Reactions: twickers14
You've done it again! I like the bridge @ 1:24. Interesting design.
We have one similar here California, US. It is called the Sundial Bridge near Redding, CA. (Not my photo)

1713559594626.png

You've done it again! I like the bridge @ 1:24. Interesting design.
We have one similar here California, US. It is called the Sundial Bridge near Redding, CA. (Not my photo)

View attachment 174442
Thanks... the one in Manchester is the Trinity Bridge, although I have no idea why...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J