DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Urge to fly

Viciam

Reactions
How many of u get an uncontrollable urge deep inside to fly ur mavic? Maybe whilst at home or at work? Sometimes, I just have to do it.

All the time. I keep mine in my car and ready to go. If I see something interesting that I think would be cool on video, I pull over and let er fly. Like a junkie getting his fix.

Reactions: Jammcg
I bought mine not long ago. Big mistake to buy it during Melbourne winter. Almost everyday raining. Hanging out for some decent weather. Very frustrating.

Not meaning to hi-jack the post but I (will now) ALWAYS carry my mavic with me. I usually do anyways, but this last tuesday i forgot it in my bedroom, I was headed to work and thought what the heck, i'll leave it at home.. Well I had to stop and pick up dry ice for where I work and thought I really should go back home and get it... I did, and if i didn't, I would have missed this opportunity , It was also my first live stream to facebook...so yea, it will always be with me, and yes, as to the original post, I DO GET THE URGE!! again, sorry for the hi jack

I am very fortunate. I'm self-employed and work from home with extremely flexible hours. If it's raining or too hot, I work. If it's nice out, I fly or bike (or fly & bike -- love that ActiveTrack!!!)

@Viciam , I noticed that, it works if you click "watch on facebook" I promise i'm not trying to get "hits", it just wouldn't let me embed i guess, anyone got a fix for me?

Yeh I always carry mine with me. Like yesterday I was driving and saw sun and clouds about to mingle and thought this is going to be worth capturing. This is the end result:

Beautiful and awesome mate. Well done!

Reactions: Viciam
Great looking video. What setting where u using if you don't mind my asking

Sure, I was using an nd4 polarized filter, 4k 30fps 1/2000 +1 -1 -1 d cinelike then post in after effects

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman